They are the one
Just protect me by folding your arms across mine..,
But please don't try to arrest me.
Just hug me tighter by surrounding your body across mine..,
But please don't try to stop me.
I'm a girl and I can protect my self-esteem by trusting you..,
But how you will you protect your's by hurting mine.
I'm not just desire satisfying toy and a sex element.
I'm your daughter , your mother , your sister , your girl.
But still your daughter will be teased by someone's boy..,
Your sister will be molestated by someone's brother..,
And your girl will be forced to sleep with someone by someone's boy.
Grow up now please..
They are the one who will make you laugh till your tears fall..,
And they are the one who will wipe it all before it falls.
They are the one who will let you learn walking..,
And they the one who will stand by your side till you are waliking..
They are the one who will let you hold your voice deep down into your throat .,
And they are the one who will make you scream untill voice ends coming out of your throat.
Just seeing your daughter's smile all your tension will vanish.,
Just hugging your sister all your exasperation will be lost..,
Just kissing your lady all your pressure will melt..,
And just sleeping in your mother's lap your soul will rest.
Comments
Post a Comment